Between Montignac-Lascaux and Sarlat
Our gîte Le Panissal is located in the heart of the Périgord Noir, a 5-minute drive from the village of Saint-Geniès where you will find everything you need to get your supplies, from the market, from traders and producers.
Françoise and Christophe
Heritage, nature & gastronomy
Close to sites to visit, markets and producers to stock up on supplies, you will discover all the riches of the Périgord Noir.
- Saint-Geniès, its preserved heritage and its summer market;
- Sarlat-La-Caneda, capital of the Black Perigord is a condensed history, a unique historic city center, without forgetting its covered market;
- Montignac and the Lascaux caves;
- The many medieval castles;
- Hiking, biking, horseback or canoeing in the Dordogne or Vézère valley.
On the spot
Dans l’enceinte clôturée nous mettons à votre disposition :
- Une piscine chauffée;
- Une balançoire;
- Une salle de jeux séparée de la maison avec tennis de table, fléchettes, …
See the availability of the gîte
To reserve send us an email from the form provided for this purpose.